Deputy Registrar R&E
Gitundu, Esther Wanjugu, BA (UON), MBA (Egerton), CPS(K)
Division of Research and Extension, Egerton University
P. O. Box 536, 20115 Egerton, Kenya
Mobile: +254 - 723839509
Research & Extension Administration Section
The Deputy Registrar (Research & Extension) is responsible for the overall administration and coordination of programs under the Division. This encompasses:
· To identify and ensure quality management systems for the Division to undertake its roles are developed and implemented. These include: rules and regulations, policies and quality management standards.
· To ensure performance targets under the core functions of the Division are set and delivered.
· To provide day-to-day administrative and management support of R&E activities in accordance with the existing regulations. Services provided include: checking budgets, monitoring expenditures, procurement of materials, secretarial services and provision of transport.
· To identify specific responsibilities of staff to enable the R&E Division to achieve its goals.
· To identify knowledge and skills and competencies required by staff to undertake their roles effectively
· To carry out staff performance appraisal annually